Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Awesome Anzac day

 Kia ora bloggers Sophie here for literacy we have been learning about Anzac day and war to find out more read down below and look in my slide show 


So in Mrs. Kerins literacy, she gave a lot of tasks on ANZAC Day and we only had to do 7 it was really fun and I love doing it so much!! Have you done this in literacy before? Some of it is not finished but when it is I will show you I hope you enjoy learning about Anzac day and war .  

                                                                    Thanks, Sophie

5 comments:

  1. Well done Sophie you did great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie that is very cool but do you know why it started?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie,
    I really like your slide and that you added a lot of information about ANZAC day. I also like that you added links to the story's about ANZAC ted and Jack and Tom.
    From Siara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Sophie.
    Yes I was learning on Anzac but the holiday has kind came to say hi then said bye. Just a heads up remember Cyber smart only one exclamation in and every sentence other all that was really cool
    ka ke te Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved going to the ANZAC parade with you. Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post