Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Fabulous Food science

 


Kia Ora Sophie here, we started learning about what bugs you can eat, to be honest, it's kind of disgusting. I found this topic easy to write and find information about, I also found it fun to learn about. Did you know any of these bugs could be eaten? I was surprised by all the information I read about. If you were camping or tramping these bugs are good to eat because they give you high energy and protein. I have not finished yet.

Source: Google.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, Aliah here from Marshland School. I really liek that yuo did stuff like how much protein and other stuff are in the insects. I have done a slide like that but it didn't quite work out. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post