Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Wonderful Wonder

     





Kia Ora Sophie here, this past week Roberts Literacy has started their novel study the options were Wonder, Fing, Gangsta Granny, and Danny the champion of the world. I choose Wonder which is about this boy who was born with a different face and he was too scared to go to school cause people would make fun of him. But he Stepped up his confidence and started school. I have not finished yet. Have you read or seen the movie? 

See you next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sophie,
    I really like the book wonder. I have finished. It is a really cool book! Anyway I like you book cover I think it looks nice and simple. Maybe you should add one of the quotes it might add a bit.
    Bye:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post