Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Lion's

 Hey Bloggers  how was your day today ? Mine was good i decided to do a slide show on Lion's it has

                                                                                   Habitat
                                                                                    Diet

                                                                                   and physical features                                                                                                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, I like how you included heaps of facts. Maybe next time you could add in a bigger description. Overall I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie. I like how you made all of your backgrounds what you based your post on.
    It is really pretty

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post